14th of the International Conference on Hydroscience & Engineering, ICHE 2020 will be held in Çesme, Turkey on September 22-25, 2020.
The International Conference on Hydroscience & Engineering began in Washington DC in 1993, and followed by Beijing hosted ICHE in 1995, Cottbus (1998), Seoul (2000), Warsaw (2002), Brisbane (2004), Philadelphia (2006), Nagoya (2008), Chennai (2010), Orlando (2012), Hamburg (2014) Tainan (2016) and Chongqing (2018). These conferences provided a common ground researchers and engineers to report and discuss the latest scientific advancements and practitioner’s solutions in hydroscience and engineering.
ICHE 2020 conference aims to bring together researchers and practicing engineers to share the latest scientific and technological advancements in hydroscience and engineering, and will provide networking opportunities for future activities. Participants will be able to hear experts in the field discuss the latest achievements in in issues relevant to Hydro-Engineering for Sustainable Development.
Coastal and Maritime Hydraulics
- Dam Hydraulics and Safety
- Computational Hydraulics and Turbulent flows
- Water Resources and Climate Change
- Fluvial Hydraulics and Waterway Navigation
- Water Quality and Ecohydraulics
- Watershed Hydrology and Management
- Sediment Transport and Reservoir Sedimentation
- Groundwater Flow and Contaminant Transport
- Hydropower and Sustainable Energy
- Urban Flooding and Drainage
- Advances in Laboratory Measurements and Instrumentation
- Field Measurements and Data Collection
- Abstract Submission: September 1 – November 15, 2019
- Full-Paper Submission: February 1 – April 30, 2020
- Revised Full-Paper Submission: July 15, 2020
- Early Bird Registration: February 1 – July 15, 2020