Publication Frequency 4 issues per year
HydroLink is the primary magazine of the IAHR community and brings you the latest news in the world of hydro-environment engineering and research! Hydrolink also provides a platform for reporting on IAHR Conferences, news from our members and offers a forum for exchanging information and spreading the word on topics and news relevant to the community.
HydroLink is a printed publication in full colour (four issues per year), and is distributed to all IAHR members as a membership benefit .
Hydrolink publishes articles on projects, research, and new methods and tools interest to the hydro-environment engineering community! The articles published in most issues are around a theme. The themes are developed by the Editor with the support of the Hydrolink Advisory Board and the Executive Committee. For a list of future and past themes please click here. If you would like to propose a theme for a future issue, or contribute an article to an issue on one of the planned themes, please contact either the Editorial Assistant, Estibaliz Serrano, or the Editor, Angelos Findikakis.
Dr. Angelos N. Findikakis
Bechtel Fellow, Bechtel Corp.
Adjunct Professor, Stanford University
IAHR Cardiff Young Professionals Network
Dr. Sean Mulligan
College of Engineering and Informatics
National University of Ireland Galway (NUIG)
Ms. Estibaliz Serrano
See the full Advisory Board
Issue 2, 2019 - Reservoir Sedimentation
Individual Members Access Insititute Members IP access Subscribe to Hydrolink
Request a Sample copy
Contact Us to receive a FREE digital copy of Hydrolink!
- Editorial By Angelos Findikakis &Kamal El Kadi Abderrezzak Free Access
- Reservoir Sedimentation Management In China By Wenhong Cao, Chunjing Liu & Leilei Gu Free Access
- Improved Estimation Of Long Term Sediment Input To Reservoirs By Félix Francés
- Estimating Sediment Yield From A Sediment Balance In The Off-Stream Regulation Pond Of El Canadá Hpp, Guatemala By Javier Zamora
- Evaluation Of Sediment Control Works In The Camurí Grande Basin, Vargas State, Venezuela By Karol Sanchez & François Courtel
- Reservoir Sedimentation, Dam Safety And Hydropower Production: Hazards, Risks And Issues By Jean-Rene Malavoi & Kamal El Kadi Abderrezzak
- Innovative Methods To Release Fine Sediments From Reservoirs Developed At Epfl, Switzerland By Giovanni De Cesare, Pedro F . A. Manso, Sabine Chamoun, Azin Amini & Anton J. Schleiss Free Access
- Beneficial Reuse Of Dredged Reservoir Fine Sediments By Sebastien Menu, François Thery & Violaine Brochier-Fore Free Access
- General Members Assembly 2019 Free Access
- Modeling Pollutant Emissions In Stagnant Environments By Panayotis C. Yannopoulos
- A Call To All Iahr Members To Vote On Our Revised Constitution And Bylaws Free Access
Download Hydrolink Themed Issue on The Sustainable Development Goals of Agenda 2030
See Previous Issues and Next Issues
Guidelines to Authors
To download guidelines for the preparation of articles for Hydrolink click here
Advertise in Hydrolink